UNT Parking and Campus Map
Thanks to Kristen Sullivan for working out the details for our parking service on the University of North Texas campus.
- Parking passes for Thursday – Saturday will be available for purchase during your registration process. Parking for any day of the conference can be purchased directly from the UNT Parking Portal. https://unt.t2hosted.com/cmn/auth.aspx
- Daily passes for Lot 20 are available for $5.
- The daily pass can be used to park in any Faculty or Eagle lot on Saturday, excluding Lot 20 due UNT’s Homecoming festivities.
- There is free parking located a few blocks north of the College of Music on Oak and Hickory Street. Early arrival will be needed to secure a spot.
- Refer to the campus map below for the locations of specific buildings, as well as Lot 20 and additional lots to be used on Saturday.
- There is no shuttle service available during the conference. The walk is about a city block long.
Wednesday, November 30 Summer Program Auditions - Student Union Room 332; NATS Artist Awards – Voertman Recital Hall | College of Music; and Hall Johnson Spiritual Competition - Murchison Performing Arts Center
- Parking is available in Lot 20, and on Oak and Hickory Street.
Thursday, November 8 and Friday, November 9
- Parking is available in Lot 20 and on Oak and Hickory Street.
Saturday, November 9
- Parking passes for Lot 20 can be purchased at a game-day rate. Or a daily parking pass can be used to utilize any other parking lot space on campus that particular day for the $5 amount. Parking remains free on Oak and Hickory Street.
Parking Lots 4 and 20 (Lot 4 is for conference coordinators.)
Parking lots to be utilized on Saturday, November 2nd with the UNT daily parking pass.
Murchison Performing Arts Center, Music Building, Student Union