The Texoma Region of NATS has been hosting Summer Program Auditions (formerly Young Artist Program Auditions) since the Fall 2014 conference.
On Wednesday, October 30, 2019, in conjunction with our annual Texoma Regional Conference and Student Auditions, we will be hosting our Sixth Annual Summer Program Auditions (SPA). We are excited to offer this opportunity again to students in our region.
Students and members wishing to audition must use the following link to register: https://www.auditionware.com/texoma/spa.php
You are highly encouraged to promote this wonderful opportunity to students who could benefit greatly from attending such a program. If you are affiliated with a summer music program, we invite you to participate in this opportunity to hear a wealth of potential program participants in one location. Programs with or without Texoma representation are equally invited to participate. These auditions give students the opportunity to sing for multiple summer music programs at the same time for one low fee of $20. It is a cost-effective opportunity for both the auditioning singers and the summer program panelists.
Any student of a current Texoma NATS Member in good standing is eligible to audition for the "Summer Program Auditions" even if not registered to participate in the “Student Auditions” of the conference.
Please encourage your interested students to submit their applications early to facilitate scheduling so we can accommodate as many singers as possible this year.
If you and the program you are associated with would like to participate, PLEASE EMAIL email@example.com by October 5, 2019.
• Audition Date: Wednesday, October 30, 2019
• Location: UNT in Denton, TX
• Audition Fee*: Programs will waive any regularly charged audition/registration fees for this event. However, programs reserve the right to charge an “application fee” to any singer to whom they issue an invitation. Students will pay a nominal registration fee of $20 to offset logistical expenses and accompanist fees. A pianist will be provided for the audition.
• Audition Type: All program representatives (one per program in the audition room) will be in a collective audition.
• Repertoire: 2 operatic arias and 1 art song (3 different languages)
• Time Limit: 5 minutes
• Application Process: In addition to submitting repertoire information, each student must upload a PDF document of their resume, and a JPEG headshot.
• Registration will open on September 2nd and will close on October 16th 2019 at 6:00 p.m.
For questions regarding online registration, please contact:
San-ky Kim, Texoma Web Master
For questions regarding payments, please contact:
Gregory Brookes, Treasurer/Registrar
For questions regarding Summer Program auditions, please contact:
Louima Lilite, Summer Program Auditions Chair